Acceptance of Terms
The content on the Site is for general informational purposes only and may be updated from time to time without notice. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any of the intellectual property without the prior written permission of the owner.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites.
When using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that may impair, disable, damage or overburden the Site, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a harmful or destructive nature.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site.
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or inappropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.